limitation on liability.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider, (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request. To view more details regarding certification, please visit the validation page by clicking on the seal below:
Types of Personal Information We Collect Through The Sites
You may browse our Sites without creating an online account, but to use certain features you or your ISO may be required to create an account. When you create an account with us, we may collect your name, email address, contact information, a username and password that you will use to access your account and other information. In addition, to submit a question, comment, or post to a blog, you may be required to submit your name and email address, and we may also ask you for other optional information, such as your business’s website address.
We also collect information from you if you log into our Sites through an account created with a third-party website (e.g. Facebook, or LinkedIn). The option to access our Sites via these third-party websites may occur and will be entirely at your option. The information we are able to migrate to our Sites from these third-party websites will depend on the privacy settings that you have in place with the third-party site from which you log in. If you choose to log into the Sites via a third-party website, you hereby consent to our access to and collection of such Personal Information about you. We also collect the following types of Personal Information through the Sites:
- Business owner contact information (such as name, address, email address, and phone number) and individual job information (such as job title)
- Personal and financial information necessary to assess your eligibility to access working capital
- Optional Personal Information you may wish to share in the furtherance of your funding application
- Information about your visits to and use of the Sites or the websites of third-party services
- to help us maintain the appropriate features, functionality, and user experience
- Information to verify an individual’s identity (including social security number, user name
- and password, and other data elements such as driver’s license number and age or date of birth)
- Individual financial or credit bureau information (such as a business owner’s credit score, credit history, and bank account information)
- Personal Information contained in government filings or legal agreements (such as corporate formation agreements, business licenses, lease or loan agreements, and business tax returns)
- Information uploaded by users to our Sites, such as your driver’s license, pictures of your business, and bank statements
- Any other Personal Information you submit or upload through our Sites or to one of our email Addresses
- We may also append to the Personal Information collected through our Sites data or an ISO’s new or other data that we receive from other sources, such as public records, demographic information, and other background information supplied by information services or third parties. Examples of the types of Personal Information that may be obtained from other sources may include:
- Address information about you from third party sources, such as the U.S. Postal Service, to verify your address so we can properly ship your order to you and to prevent fraud.
- Purchased marketing data about our customers from third parties that is combined with information we already have about you, to create more tailored advertising and products.
- Credit / Background information about you from an outside reporting agency to help us with customer authentication and credit-related decisions.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Some information collected from you is required and some is optional; some will remain private and some will be shared with third parties. Additional information may be gathered during your subsequent use of the Sites, whenever you choose to provide it. Certain Personal Information must be supplied to determine eligibility for financial products and to verify and guard against potential fraud. We will use this information to request a credit report from a credit bureau to process your application as well as to help assess your funding request in the context of your overall financial situation. We will also use your required and optional information to facilitate activities and transactions that need to occur during the funding process.
Additional Uses of Personal Information
We use the Personal Information you provide us and allow us access as described herein for the following purposes:
- Respond to requests or inquiries, and for similar, customer-service-related purposes
- Evaluate your business’s or customers’ eligibility for products provided by or through us or our affiliates
- Effectuate or enforce a transaction or agreement
- Adjust offerings or services, provided by or through us or our affiliates, to your business and to tailor the information we send or display to you
- Provide you with information about our company or products — provided by or through us or our affiliates — that we believe you may find of interest, including marketing and promotional e-mails
- Authenticate visitors to our Sites
- Improve our Sites, offerings, or services provided by or through us or our affiliates
- Better understand how users access and use our Sites, and offerings provided by or through us or our affiliates, on an aggregated and individualized basis
Types of Disclosure of Personal Information
- To provide you with information relating to products or services that we believe you may find of interest; to provide you access to products, from third parties, if we cannot provide access. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us at email@example.com
- In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
- In response to a subpoena or other legal process by a governmental entity or third party, or if otherwise required by law
- To protect or enforce our rights or property, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- In the event of the sale or dissolution (bankruptcy) of all of our assets, in which case, you will be notified, thereafter by a prominent notice on our Web sites of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- To third parties involved in the process of providing services to us or you or performing functions on our behalf, such as contractors, customer service providers (e.g., information technology or human resources consultants or service providers), credit bureaus, and collection agencies. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us
- To our affiliates and subsidiaries for marketing purposes, or for product or service delivery
- To the ISO that referred you to us — for example, in connection with reporting on your Progress in the application process or in connection with calculating or reporting on the commission due to the referral source or otherwise
- To our lenders, investors, partners, or auditors in the course of their review or auditing of us
- To provide products or services requested
- To our vendors, who may use the information to further improve their database services to us
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer want updates or to be contacted for new products, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate your contact information by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us at (407)759-6256. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services. In addition, we are required to keep, and retain your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
Cookies and Analytics
Social Media Widgets
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our sites in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com
We may send you emails from time to time about information that we (or third parties) believe may be of interest to you. We may also send you news and offers from us or other third parties, which may include our newsletter or information about special offers, products or offerings, or other items. If at any time, you would like to stop receiving these promotional e-mails, you may follow the opt-out instructions contained in any such e-mail.
Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails or promotions from us, we still may send you e-mails about your account, your application, or any products or services you have requested or received from us, or for other customer service purposes. You do not have an option to opt-out of these emails, which are not promotional in nature.
Further, we also equip our servers with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate technology to ensure that when you connect you are actually on our Sites. SSL also ensures that all data entered into the websites is encrypted. To verify that SSL is being used, look for the key or padlock icon on your browser. For further encryption protection, we use a 128-bit secure browser for logins and transactions. Portions of our sites may make use of “CAPTCHA” technology, which is a test that we use to ensure certain sensitive transactions are being initiated by a human and not by another computer. The test involves viewing a distorted image of a word that a computer would not be able to interpret and then entering the text shown in the image. Finally, we subject our systems to periodic security audits to ensure that your information is thoroughly protected and secure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web sites, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protection of Account Numbers
When we contact you about your account or to confirm a funds transfer, we only reference the last four digits of your social security number; this is done for your protection.
Your password is not known to any employee or third party with whom we may partner, and we will never ask for your password as a means of identifying yourself. You should never share your password with anyone, and if you ever receive an email purporting to come from us that asks for your password, you should immediately report this development to us at email@example.com.
PasswordsChanges to This Policy
We also employ session time-outs to protect your account. You will be logged out of the Sites automatically after a specified period of inactivity. This time-out feature reduces the risk of others being able to access your account if you leave your computer unattended.
Cavalli Capital, LLC
265 Tresser Blvd
Stamford CT 06901